Sunday, November 25, 2012

Quick update

Just a quick update and some musings:

Still haven't gotten around to making it to the farmer's market. But I don't have to worry too much because its year-round now.

Hopefully at the market I can find someone who sells good eggs. *fingers crossed*

Still have to use Photobucket to upload photos. Will just use that from now on. To Hell with Google and their photo limitations. :p

Plans for next spring's plantings are some herbs and a cherry tomato plant or two.

If you go to the Etsy shop, you can see pictures of my Minerva Amaryllis that's about done blooming now. Click on Becca's Cottage to go there.

Did I mention I'm selling photos in my Etsy shop? You should go take a look and maybe buy some.

The dog is still adjusting to the Gentle Leader. Although, he's finished his antibiotics for his skin infection which seems to have cleared up rather nicely. May have to switch foods to keep it from coming back, but I'll wait a while to see how he does.

I think that's about everything. K bye!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to have a year around farmers market where I live! Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Year 'round farmer's markets are a real gift. Congrats on having a Spring planting plan!

    ReplyDelete